1000 Java Tips ebook
Free "1000 Java Tips" eBook is here! It is huge collection of big and small Java
programming articles and tips. Please take your copy here.
Take your copy of free "Java Technology Screensaver"!.
JFormula 2.8 - Math expressions API
JavaFAQ Home » Java Tools
We are glad to announce the availability of JFormula 2.8 :
JFormula is an API for evaluating mathematical expressions. This release
fixes a bug while using function with function arguments. The user can
know the expression symbols before evaluating the expression. A new data
structure has been added for "list of".
- Decimal, string, boolean operators (or, and, not, xor...)
- Boolean expression support : (AC), (A or B) and not ( C equals D )
- String expression support : "abc" != "cba"
- IF THEN ELSE expression
- Short expression format : 2x+3y
- Variable : A=(cos(PI + x )*2) + [y-x]^2
- Multiple lines expression : A = 1 B = A + 1 ...
- Functions with decimal, boolean or string arguments
- Evaluation tree produced by a pluggable parsing system
- Evaluation optimization for symbol value changes
- Standard library with 24 mathematical functions
- Delegate for resolving unknown functions or symbols
- Extend or add a new library dynamically
- Share multiple formula context
- Override any functions from the current library by your one
- Support for multithreaded computing
- Many samples (library extension, graphes) for API interesting parts
- JDK 1.1 compliant (tested on JDK1.1.8 and JDK1.4.2)
Printer Friendly Page
Send to a Friend
Search here again if you need more info!