1000 Java Tips ebook
Free "1000 Java Tips" eBook is here! It is huge collection of big and small Java
programming articles and tips. Please take your copy here.
Take your copy of free "Java Technology Screensaver"!.
EditiX 2.1 - XML Editor & XSLT Debugger
JavaFAQ Home » XML
We are glad to announce the availability of EditiX 2.1. EditiX is a cross-platform and easy to use XML Editor and XSLT Debugger designed to help web authors and application programmers take advantage of the latest XML and XML-related technologies such as XSLT, XSL-FO, DocBook, SVG or various XML schemas.
EditiX has an XSLT debugger and an XML Differencing support. It provides users with an extensive range of XML functionality within a refined IDE that guides you with intelligent entry helpers. The user can manage remote files from FTP, WebDAV or from an archive file like ZIP or JAR. It includes real time XPath location and syntax error detection. Some content assistants are provided with context syntax popup supporting DTD, XML Schema, and RelaxNG. Multiple templates and project management are bound to editiX. The user can apply XSL, XSL-FO or DocBook Transformation by shortcuts and show the result in a dedicated view. EditiX includes default templates for XML, DocBook, DTD, XHTML, XSLT, XSD, XML RelaxNG, SVG, MathML, and XSL-FO.
New in EditiX 2.1 :
- Powerful content assistant for DTD and Relax NG ( working with cardinality, or dered and non ordered list )
- The error line is shown when validating by Relax NG
- SubstitutionGroup' and 'abstract' element are managed by the W3C Schema content assistant
- The parsing error message is maximized inside the statusbar
- Update for the DocBook XSL stylesheets
- New docking windows for the XSLT Editor
- The XSLT editor, XML data source or the XSLT result can be maximized
- HTML 4 output preview for XSLT usage
- Coloration for XSLT tags inside the XSLT editor
- Regular expression and incremental search
- Assign a Relax NG do*****ent is now available inside the DTD/Schema menu
- XML Relax NG generator from an XML do*****ent
- Size of each file is shown while browsing by FTP or WebDAV
- A beep is sent for each terminated background task
- Various bugs fixed
The EditiX Team
Printer Friendly Page
Send to a Friend
Search here again if you need more info!