WiredX › Click to download › Updated Info
| Download Now
| Tell a Friend
Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:59 am
WiredX enables you to allow access to UNIX/X applications from all web browsers with Java2 Plug-in and WiredX-Lite enables you to allow access to UNIX/X applications from web browsers(without Java Plug-in), like IE and Netscape.
- WiredX is written in pure Java.
Its byte-codes measure about 200KBytes in JAR format.
- WiredX depends on Java2(JDK1.2).
WiredX-Lite, which depends on JDK 1.1.*,
is also available. We have also provided
which runs on PersonalJavaTM.
- WiredX accepts X window protocols(X11R6.3), directly.
- WiredX doesn't need a proxy program.
Some Javanized X servers have existed already.
They, however, need a proxy program, which translates X protocols to
their own proprietary protocols.
- The Copy & Paste operate between WiredX and native window system are supported.
- XDMCP, REXEC has been supported.
- Anti-Aliasing Text has been supported.
- Built-in screen savers has been supported.
Some sample screen savers, which lists headlines of