Ganymed SSH-2 for Java › Click to download › Updated Info
| Download Now
| Tell a Friend
Ganymed SSH2 for Java allows one to connect to SSH servers from within Java programs.Ganymed is a library which implements the SSH-2 protocol in pure Java (tested on J2SE 1.4.2 and 5.0). There are no dependencies on any JCE provider, as all crypto functionality is included.
It supports SSH sessions (remote command execution and shell access), local and remote port forwarding, local stream forwarding, X11 forwarding, SCP and SFTP. It allows you to connect to SSH servers (e.g., OpenSSH on Linux and *BSD, Cisco (IOS based) routers, ...) from within your Java programs.
- 100% Java implementation of the SSH-2 protocol (tested on J2SE 1.4.2 and 5.0)
- All crypto functionality is included in the Ganymed SSH-2 for Java libraryNo dependency on any JCE provider..
- Thread safe, multiple threads can concurrently execute commands, open shells etc. on the same SSH connection.
- Supports SSH sessions (remote command execution and shell access), X11 forwarding, local and remote port forwarding, local stream forwarding, SCP and SFTP.
- Available ciphers: aes192-ctr, aes256-ctr, aes128-ctr, blowfish-ctr, aes192-cbc, aes128-cbc, blowfish-cbc, aes256-cbc, 3des-ctr and 3des-cbc .
- Extensive support for known_hosts file handling. and DSA and RSA server keys ( ssh-dss and ssh-rsa ).
- Key exchange methods: diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1 (parameters configurable), diffie-hellman-group14-sha1 and diffie-hellman-group1-sha1 .
- User authentication: password , keyboard-interactive and public-key with DSA and RSA keys (client-side private keys (PEM format) may also be 3DES, DES or AES encrypted).
- Supported MAC algorithms: hmac-sha1-96, hmac-sha1, hmac-md5-96 and hmac-md5 .